Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Using Morning Meetings to Enhance Vocabulary AND Last Week to Help Raise the Parr!

Hi friends! We are halfway through work week, and I have a LOT to do! My room is still not complete (although it helps that I don't have students until a few weeks in), and I need to finalize my schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to share some pictures soon!

Anyway, today I'm sharing a great way to introduce robust vocabulary through morning meetings over on Adventures in Literacy Land. I hope you'll head over there to check it out!


I also wanted to remind you about the Raise the Parr fundraiser. It will remain open until September 7, so go check out the packets available if you haven't already. There's some great stuff available, plus you're helping out!



No comments:

Post a Comment