Tuesday, August 5, 2014

TPT Sale: What I Bought



You've probably already heard (and maybe already made your first round of purchases), but just in case you haven't, TPT is having their huge back to school sale! Most products are 28% off after entering the code BTW14 at checkout (20% from the store and 10% from TPT). I spent all of the rest of my July sales last night on two products, but I think they will be more than worth it!!




I'm a huge fan of Erin's products (Lovin Lit), and have had my eye on this interactive notebook set since she posted about making it earlier this summer. I already use a lot of her stuff with my 5th graders, so I'm thrilled to have something awesome for my 3rd graders as well now!



Ideas by Jivey is another amazing resource for upper grades, and I already have all of her mentor sentences. She created lessons to go with ALL of her mentor texts that will last through th  year! I am SO excited about this and need to start choosing which books I'll use with which grades so I can keep it going for a while!

And here are some of my top recommendations from my own store:


Some of my most popular products are my "Case of..." mysteries for practicing drawing conclusions. I now have nine of them and had a request to put them all in a bundle. If you buy today, it will be a little under $24!


These literacy centers are very popular with my kids. They don't even think about how they're really doing "work". I have lots of these packs, but this I'd one of my newest!


And don't forget my new bundles by skill that each include 12 centers to last all year! I have them in my store for Main Idea, Cause and Effect, Fact and Opinion, and Synonyms and Antonyms.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked through your products and love the mysteries sets! Such a cute way to get the kiddos actively engaged in drawing conclusions!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete