Monday, April 15, 2013

Skittles Game


Time for my Monday link up with Latoya. This week, we're playing the Skittles game. She assigned a topic to each color of skittles, and we'll share about them.

Here is the code:
Red - Favorite ice cream flavor
Orange - Favorite memory from college
Yellow - Favorite sports team
Green - Favorite fast food place
Purple - Wild card (tell anything about yourself)

RED
My favorite ice cream is chocolate from Coldstone Creamery. No mix-ins. I know I get one for free, but why mess up a good thing? I'm so glad to see that other people are purists like me! 

ORANGE
There are SO many fun memories from college. I had a blast the four years I was there and only wanted to graduate so I could get married and move to VA to be with Steven. I guess my fondest memories had to do with my friends I met through BSU (Baptist Student Union). We were kind of like our own little fraternity (without the dues and stuff)! We spent hours every week hanging out at our favorite local coffee shop which closed last year much to my heart-ache. We would play ultimate frisbee late at night and then go out to Steak 'N Shake for a late-night snack. I could go on and on...

Go bears!

YELLOW
New Orleans Saints. I grew up near New Orleans and have always liked them, but it was especially sweet when they won the super bowl a few years ago. Plus Drew Brees is GORGEOUS, and his family is absolutely adorable! I have my jersey now to support them!


GREEN
I've mentioned this quite a few times on here, so it was a no-brainer: Chick-fil-a!


PURPLE
Hmm...I'm not very good with wide-open questions. When I do my Zumba DVD and they say "freestyle", I always freeze. Anyway, I guess I'll share my special something I decided to do today while I was testing kids (since I forgot my book at home). I'm trying my hand at making my own clipart! I was browsing for some cute clipart for Cinco de Mayo and couldn't find what I wanted. So we'll see how it turns out!

7 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to make my own clipart, too. But I tend to spend hours searching for the perfect thing online when I could probably spend less time making exactly what I want. Maybe I will give it a try. I love chick-fil-a, too. My favorite thing is their "summer tea" which is half lemonade, half tea. It is just sooooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made me crave chocolate ice cream from Coldstone. I haven't been there in ages and there is one just down the street from me. My chocolate ice cream will have strawberries and raspberries mixed in though! :o)
    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people have picked Chick-fil-A as their favorite! Good chicken!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Coldstone Creamery! I am laughing that your freeze during the Zumba freestyle on the DVD! I took a Zumba class at school for awhile and I hated the freestyle part. I always felt so silly!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clipart? I have wanted to give it a try! I can't wait to see yours!!
    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning on doing the skittles link tomorrow. I hope you can come and join my link. It's all about the dollar. Anything you love, buy, sell, or find that is a dollar. It will be a lot of fun! I hope you can come and link up!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Drew Brees too...what an awesome guy! And yum to Chick-fil-a!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete