Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A few more favorite things

Wow, it's almost like I'm not even on Spring Break with all these fun linkies to help me schedule posts. I actually wrote this on Monday during nap time, but I didn't want to post twice in a day. So here it is later in the week to keep from having too much of a lull. I get back home on Friday and plan on linking up with my Five for Friday (and probably some more cute little pictures from my break).


This week, Latoya's theme is favorite things, which I laughed about because that's what I titled last week's link-up post. Technically, last week was nouns, but they were my favorite of each category.

Favorite Place to shop

This has even become my go-to place for clothes. And now that I have a red card, I can get free shipping on any purchase I make. How cool is that?

Favorite TV show


I've talked about how much I love Big Bang that I don't think there's really anything else I can say. Best show ever. Well, after Veronica Mars, the best show that was cancelled WAY before it's time. 


Did you know they're making a movie? This is one HAPPY Marshmallow!)

Favorite Sweet Treat


This is one dessert that I just can't seem to pass up (even when I was counting every single calorie). Steven's mom likes to buy them, and I LOVE to eat them!

Favorite Food


Well honestly my favorite foods are sweets, but for an actual meal at home, I tend to love some Teriyaki Chicken. It's not too hard to make, plus I can bring it to work with me without it getting to tough when I reheat it. OR my favorite way to eat it is at a hibachi!

Favorite Restaurant


Fast food option - plus I love those cows! And for a nicer meal...


I'm a big fan of their wood-grilled steaks. There are a lot of local restaurants that I really love as well, but this chain ranks high on my list alongside them!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE TARGET and THE BIG BANG THEORY! I have never heard of the Boneless Grill but I will keep my eye out for it now. Thanks for sharing, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is the most amazing store! You cannot beat the quality for those prices. I have a gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket as we speak! We have a Bonefish Grill that just opened near us. I have only been once, but cannot wait to go back.

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!!! I love Bonefish Grill, too! I completely forgot about it because I was thinking about cheesecake! =)
    -Jackie-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete