Friday, November 13, 2015

Five for Friday the 13th

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb2

Week two of being back into the groove of things, and I even had a few posts in between (though not all here)! Am I actually beginning to fall into a sort of routine? Could it really be happening?

Divider-1_thumb3

First, as an update from last week - the lice is still going WAY too strong in our school. We've had so many outbreaks that I could literally count on my hand how many 5th grade girls didn't have their hair up yesterday, and I wanted to give them a rubber band to do so immediately. I actually bought some lice repellent on eBay yesterday after a coworker brought it in. The Ulta store closest to us is sold out of it. AND they made an instant alert call to remind parents to check their kids' hair. I really wish we could just close and get rid of it once and for all. So gross!!

Fairy Tales Repel Conditioning Spray, Rosemary, 8 Fluid Ounce

Divider-2_thumb3

I shared about how to find the readability of any text over the weekend. It's actually very simple, and I was so excited to find it! Click on the picture (or just check out my last post) to read more about it.


Divider-3_thumb3

I also had a little fun over at Virginia is for Teachers with a top ten list. I don't know about you, but I feel like I'm CONSTANTLY running on fumes these days!

Divider-4_thumb3

We tried to go apple picking over the weekend, but it was rainy AGAIN. On top of that, almost all of the apples had already been picked. They were taking people up the mountain in a little bus to pick what few apples were left, so I didn't even go since Caffrey was in his stroller. My friend, Taylor, was able to snap a few pictures for me, though. We ended up leaving empty handed, but I did get my apple doughnut. That was all I really wanted.


Divider-5_thumb3

I'm looking forward to hopefully decorating for Christmas a little this weekend (we pulled stuff down the day after Halloween, but that's as far as we've gotten). Tonight I'm hosting a LulaRoe pop-up boutique, and then we're going to a local Christmasy thing (Lakeside's Holly Jolly) highlighting businesses in our new neighborhood tomorrow. It should be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment