Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's Saturday and another sale!

Tomorrow is the end of September (can you believe it?), so I decided to join a few other bloggers and throw another sale!



You could pick up my Pumpkin Writing Craftivity if you haven't already. It's so cute and perfect for Halloween coming up. Don't forget I also have 2 boggle boards that are great for word work, and I also added two new graphic organizers that are regularly priced at $1!

And I haven't already mentioned my newest item. I finally finished my Bat Research Unit! I'm so proud of it! There's even a Venn Diagram shaped like a bat. :-)

I'm off to school. Did I mention I'm coaching Color Guard for our high school? Well we have 5 band competitions this fall (AHHH!!), so I'm off for day 2. Hopefully it won't rain because that will be completely miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment