Saturday, September 13, 2014

Some (okay, lots of) Product Facelifts

I've been working hard to update products so they all have a cleaner, more uniformed look. It's taken a lot longer than I expected, but it's something I've wanted to do for a while. I've learned a lot in the past 2+ years since I first opened my store, and I want all of my products to reflect that style. So here are some of those products that you may have already purchased and may want to download again.

These two products got a TOTAL overhaul. I just didn't love the look of them (they were some of my earliest) with all the distracting fonts. I'm SO excited how they turned out, and you will definitely want to redownload them. The Bats unit is in my store for $4, but the pumpkins are my freebie. I would love some sweet feedback!

Bats Research Unit

Fall Pumpkins Main Idea and Supporting Details

My literacy units are a growing section, but the covers were all messy and mismatched. I decided to go very simple and was very pleased with how they turned out. If you downloaded these, the only difference is the cover. No big changes here.


The literacy centers now take you all the way through the year, but people had been asking for answer keys since I started them. Now ALL answer keys are included along with the updated look (and some may have a new station added to them)!


And finally, these didn't need updates because they are the most recent, but there is a FIFTH skill pack included in my centers to last all year: Context Clues! It felt like forever to create it, but it's done! Keep your eyes out for more of these to come along!


Sorry for the shameless plug, but I've put a lot of work into them and wanted to share. Next up: Mystery sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment