Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Sale

Hooray! Today is our last day before break, AND it's pajama day for 5th grade, so I joined them. There's nothing better than just throwing on a clean pair of pjs to get ready for the day. My agenda today is pretty easy as well. I'm reading to two classes, and I MIGHT pull one group this morning. Otherwise, I'll be party hopping around the school! ;-)

I know I just threw one of these the past few days, but I didn't realize that a lot of other bloggers were throwing their big winter sales this weekend. Plus I don't think I did a very good job advertising mine because I only had one sale for the past few days. So I'm extending my sale to join with a bunch of other people. This sale starts today and will end on Sunday, so stock up! Plus I'm almost finished with another Magic Tree House packet (Twister on Tuesday) and hope to do two more this weekend (maybe even today since I have to be here but won't be seeing most of my kids anyway). Keep an eye out!




No comments:

Post a Comment