Thursday, August 15, 2013

TPT Back to School Linky

I know, I know...posting twice in one day (and within such a short time-span), but TPT is having a Back-to-School sale, and of course I had to take part in it! Then I found out that some of my favorite bloggers were doing a linky to promote the sale. Why not? By the way, you can get 28% off at participating stores (including mine) by adding the code BTS13 at check-out (hence the button).

Button above made by the talented Diane at Fifth in the Middle!
The graphics below are by the wonderful Amelia from Where the Wild Things Learn!  
Feel free to use the graphics!  Just give them credit in your blog post:)

For this linky, we're sharing our top two wish-listed items from our own store and then our favorite item on OUR wishlist. Link up and see what every else wants!

This was actually one of my very first products, and I revamped it this year after learning more about creating products!


My #2 and #3 were very close, but I chose to talk more about this one because it's more related to what I do now (technically my Measurement Conversions pack is #2, and I'm surprised because it needs a major facelift to it's cover page. On my to-do list now!).  I have SO much fun creating these drawing conclusions mysteries, and this was my very first. All of my kids loved it, and I had them hooked and begging for more after the first one. I hope you like it as much as I do!


Morphology Dictionary: A Student Reference Book of Prefixe

Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files is a GENIUS! I want to focus a lot more on vocabulary this year, and this product looks amazing. It's expensive, but judging from her other work, I'm sure it's totally worth it!


Alright, go fill your wishlist and get ready to shop!

2 comments:

  1. And I will add that I used graphics from Megan @ I Teach. What's Your Super Power? :)

    I have the Morphology Dictionary and I can't wait to use it!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that morphology book on my wishlist too!

    ReplyDelete