Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 4th Sale and What I'm Loving

First things first. I'm having a sale! Who doesn't love celebrating the fourth? It's up there on favorite holidays because of all the yummy foods AND warm weather. I'm not really a fan of cold. At all.



Anyway, I also wanted to link up with Covered in Glitter and Glue because this linky looked fun and I'm not quite ready to think about school-related anything.

First, I'm LOVING being back at home with my sweet little guy! He has not wanted to let me out of his sight (today he was outside with his Gran and saw a car pull away. He thought it was me and started RUNNING and crying), and it melts my heart. Hopefully the separation anxiety will go away soon, though.

I had to share this picture because it cracked me up! We were just hanging out yesterday because it was raining, and he did this entirely on his own. He's loving his fedora a TON recently!

Along with the picture above, I'm loving that my house is clean right now.  Obviously when Keagan is awake, toys are strewn all over the living room, but the rest of the house is CLEAN and ORGANIZED, and that includes suitcases being unpacked and laundry done! It's so relaxing, and I don't feel as guilty blogging.

Finally, I'm loving cute little clothing boutiques. One of my favorites is James & Leigh. My sister got me hooked and bought the cutest dress for my birthday. Then I bought my first maxi dress on Sunday. Hoping to get it in the mail soon!

Since my phone can't do screen shots, this is my roundabout way of adding the photo to Instagram. Don't you love these maxis?

What are you loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! The name of your blog cracks me up!

    That little one is a-dorable!

    I love when things are clean and organized!

    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little ones hat. Too cute! That boutique looks pretty neat as well, I will have to check it out more later!

    Jamie
    Sixth Grade Tales
    Follow my new Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little one is SO adorable!! Don't you just love watching them walk around in their diaper? Love it! I keep thinking that I need to try a maxi dress too!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete