Sunday, February 22, 2015

Creating Readers at a Very Young Age

We were out all this past week because of Presidents' Day and then a lot (for us) of snow! I wanted to share something this week, but I just couldn't come up with anything to write about. Maybe that's because in the past two weeks, I've only taught for two days? That could be part of the reason.

Anyway, today I'm sharing about my experience with pre-readers as a mom over at Adventures in Literacy Land, so be sure to head over there and check it out!

Adventures in Literacy Land

Hopefully now that we're all healthy, the weather will also let us have a full and useful week of school. I need to get back into this "working 5 days a week" habit soon. Of course, now my doctor's appointments are becoming more frequent for this baby. I'm almost in the third trimester. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment