Tuesday, May 6, 2014

TPT Loves Their Teachers

It's here! It's here! I don't know about you, but I love Teacher Appreciation Week. We are always treated to some goodies at school courtesy of our sweet PTO (Potato bar today, yay!), and there are usually a few freebies around town to pick up as well. This morning, the hubs and I stopped by McDonald's for free small McCafe drinks. Yummy hot chocolate always helps start my day on the right track!

But anyway, you may have heard that TPT was throwing a sale to honor us as well! My entire store is 20% off today and tomorrow. Then you can use the code TPTXO to receive an extra 10% (totaling 28% at most stores)! You can't beat it! I'm emptying some of my humongous wish list today :-)

Graphic courtesy of Michelle at The 3AM Teacher

And don't forget that my big giveaway also ends tomorrow at midnight!


And I'm sorry for all the short, non-teacher related posts recently. I promise to share something more substantial soon. We're in MAJOR crunch time because by this time two weeks from now, all of my 3-5 students will have finished their Reading SOLs. I'm a little freaked out!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment