Check Out Some of my Favorite Books!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Main Idea Testing Tip

Man, it was crazy today at school! We had class pictures, and the schedule ended up getting so far behind. I didn't even get to work with my 3rd graders, and I won't have them tomorrow because they'll be on a field trip. The good news was that it gave me more time to work on and finish my progress reports since they go home with report cards tomorrow and I may have completely ignored them over spring break.

I'm actually blogging over at Literacy Land today with a great trick for main idea questions. It's short and simple, just how I like things!


Then be sure to stop by Bex's blog (a fellow Literacy Land blogger) to celebrate her recent milestones with a giveaway! I'm in the winner's choice pack, and I think I'll be entering for a new pencil sharpener as well :-)


1 comment:

  1. Work should not exist over spring break! I'm glad you had a chance to get your progress reports done. How long do y'all have before summer? We're down to 4 1/2 weeks!

    -Amanda
    Kindergarten Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete