Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Main Idea Testing Tip

Man, it was crazy today at school! We had class pictures, and the schedule ended up getting so far behind. I didn't even get to work with my 3rd graders, and I won't have them tomorrow because they'll be on a field trip. The good news was that it gave me more time to work on and finish my progress reports since they go home with report cards tomorrow and I may have completely ignored them over spring break.

I'm actually blogging over at Literacy Land today with a great trick for main idea questions. It's short and simple, just how I like things!


Then be sure to stop by Bex's blog (a fellow Literacy Land blogger) to celebrate her recent milestones with a giveaway! I'm in the winner's choice pack, and I think I'll be entering for a new pencil sharpener as well :-)


1 comment:

  1. Work should not exist over spring break! I'm glad you had a chance to get your progress reports done. How long do y'all have before summer? We're down to 4 1/2 weeks!

    -Amanda
    Kindergarten Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete