Monday, March 18, 2013

Case of the Missing Easter Eggs

I know I'm posting again, but the last one was mainly just to say that my sale is up until the end of the day. But I had to post about this new item that is also on sale today.

I made another one! These have been so much fun to create (I've always been a fan of mysteries anyway), and I've realized how desperately my students need help with their critical thinking skills. I mean, I've always known it, but we did the Case for the Missing Pot O' Gold last week in a 5th grade class, and I was a bit scared. It did provide for teachable moments about what constitutes as a fact and what you CANNOT use to prove guilt (I even threw out the term "circumstantial evidence"). For this one, I used some well known characters as the suspects to add a fun little twist. Hope you enjoy it!

Pinned Image
TN or TPT

No comments:

Post a Comment