Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Follow me at TN!

I took the plunge and started my own Teacher's Notebook shop!!


One thing I really like about Teacher's Notebook is that they give more back to the teacher (even with their free shop that's brand new). They've made some updates, and now they have a search feature that makes it a lot easier to find what you're looking for. That was my biggest problem with it and why I tended to use TpT more.

I'm slowly adding items to the store based on need first. All of my February activities can already be found there, and I should have any non-holiday activities on by the end of the day (or at least tomorrow). Go check it out, and please follow me!

Oh, and to celebrate opening my new store, I'm throwing a sale! 15% off all items until Saturday. Sorry, no graphics for now. It's time for some Zumba before heading home!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am heading over now!! It really isn't too bad to have two stores, and I am still slowly adding things. Good luck!!
    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete