Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Can you believe how close we are to Christmas? It seems like time is quickly running out, but we still have two full weeks of school left. The county I live in gets out next Tuesday (very jealous). When does your break start?

Anyway, this will be a busy week. Keagan turns 1 next Sunday (can you believe it? I can't), so this week will be full of preparing everything for his birthday. And of course school.

Oh, and then Steven and I are going on a modified South Beach diet. During Christmas. I know, we're nuts. But we both really want to get rid of this extra weight by Christmas. I don't know how we're going to make it through Keagan's party on Saturday though. We'll see how it goes. Most people lose an insane amount during phase 1, but I only have 5 pounds to go anyway. Maybe they'll all go away this week! No carbs or sweets for the first 2 weeks (I'll probably just do 1). That includes fruit. That's going to be the killer for me.

But my real point for this post was to congratulate my two winners and thank everyone who discovered my blog and joined in on my giveaway. I'm already over 150 followers! You ladies (and gentlemen if I have any of you following) are so amazing!

My winners were Jo and Cindy! Congrats, and enjoy your prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment